Coaches quit today

ricejacket

Damn Good Rat
The fact we lost 45-0 and we had a run/pass ratio of 35/16 while running the play clock down before every play is all you need to know. Punting from the UGA 35 No urgency and didn’t even try to run trick plays to at least TRY to score. Just wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible.

The fact we lost 45-0 and we had a run/pass ratio of 35/16 while running the play clock down before every play is all you need to know. Punting from the UGA 35 No urgency and didn’t even try to run trick plays to at least TRY to score. Just wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible.

GT played it so they wouldn’t lose 75-0. They never thought about trying to actually win the game.

Wew lad these last three years have been tough...

Trying to end the game as quickly as possible is probably the one thing Collins has done lately that I actually approve.

every WR was out with the flu you dumbass.

I know you'd be a fool to give up millions, but can you imagine becoming rich from a buyout, sitting at home doing nothing after being the worst coach all-time for a program? I would be afraid all my money would be cursed. My new boat would sink, my mansion would collapse from termites, my Temple D Line jerseys would shrink in my new washer, etc.

Back