COFH Noon Kickoff

I still see TBD as the time.

Also, piss on 'em.

Assuming Michigan wins out (they have Ohio State on that day), they'd be #4 in the CFP barring anything crazy in the conference championship games. With Alabama poised to kick the öööö out of UGA the week after, they pretty much have no way #in, even if Michigan lays an egg against tOSU, unless there are no other 1 loss teams.

Is that good for us or bad for us? I can't decide.

Assuming Michigan wins out (they have Ohio State on that day), they'd be #4 in the CFP barring anything crazy in the conference championship games. With Alabama poised to kick the öööö out of UGA the week after, they pretty much have no way #in, even if Michigan lays an egg against tOSU, unless there are no other 1 loss teams.

Georgia underachieving their fans’ expectations is always good for us

Just let it ride. Good öööö happens to those who don't overthink things.

Georgia's greatest weakness this year has just been that they are incredibly sloppy in just about everything they do. Their team is just so physically talented that they can improvise all that öööö away. If we're going to beat them, we're going to have to play like men possessed on offense and take the ball away a few times on defense. I really don't see us getting many straight up stops. Or really any. Just too many freakish receivers and tackle breaking backs with dumb speed.

Or they lose to Auburn and us and beat bama in the sec championship and no SEC team makes it. 18 birds with 3 stones.

I think they'd be #in with that. Auburn would be a Quality Loss, since they were such a good team they beat Georgia, after all. #CFPLogic

EDIT: Or that'd just drop Bama from 1 to 4. Much more likely.

I think they'd be #in with that. Auburn would be a Quality Loss, since they were such a good team they beat Georgia, after all. #CFPLogic

A 1 loss Bama team who lost to Georgia would be in over a 3 loss Georgia team who beat Bama, which would multiply the mutthurt. But im not gonna root for it to happen because I dont want uga to win anything.

Noon. Cool. More time to gather hedge.

This mutt at work said, "as long yall dont destroy the hedges this time..." i said, "oh its a good thing you already know we're going to beat you. And yeah they're getting destroyed, Tobias is gonna pull out a chainsaw after the final whistle and go to town."

Georgia's greatest weakness this year has just been that they are incredibly sloppy in just about everything they do. Their team is just so physically talented that they can improvise all that öööö away. If we're going to beat them, we're going to have to play like men possessed on offense and take the ball away a few times on defense. I really don't see us getting many straight up stops. Or really any. Just too many freakish receivers and tackle breaking backs with dumb speed.

I don’t see us beating Georgia this year, but who knows. Some of the pieces are coming together - run game, kicking game. Special teams, turnovers, and passing game need to fall into place to get a win. Still a few weeks left.

Their plan as always will be to run the ball down our throats until we stop it and keep the ball away from us. Just like last year, Michel and Chubb pounded us until we started loading the box to take away the run, then Fromm was hitting the play action passes to wide open receivers. The only way I see us winning is matching them score for score early and hopefully we get the ball after half. If we can double dip and get up a score, I have hope that our defense can force a stop or turnover and we can put them away.

Back