cograts to Thomson HIgh

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
defeated Rome to go to the dome! A stellar defensive battle for four qrts then a offensive explosion by Thomson in OT !!!! Just a great game !!
blue.gif
http://augustachronicle.com/stories/120702/hig_thomson.shtml

congrats also to Parkview who came from behind to defeat my beloved Northside Eagles 21-19.
frown.gif

Hey ThomsonJacket, Our N.Georgia teams are very much tougher(as you saw first hand)than the rest of the state believes i.e. Rome this year and Dalton last year(this is coming from an ole Dalton Catamount). I congradulated your fans at the Dalton game last year on having one heckuva of a team and I will do the same for your victory over Rome this year. North Georgia has been working hard to catch up with S.Georgia in football and we are gathering some outstanding coaches. Rome, Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe, Calhoun, Gordon Lee all have young coaches who have joined Dalton in making a reputation for themselves thoughout the state. I hope along with this new success we can start sending our share of players to Tech and we can all cheer them along in the Old Gold and White.

Back