coincidence? (link)

Law... I will just take it as a man getting caught up a bit... the good thing is that my login etc. has finally been processed for the Hive... good things come to those who wait !

I heard that jacketguy. I got my registration this morning too. I don't know if someone was lerking on stingtalk, but I sure am glad he got to them. But everyone that is hanging out here because they couldn't get on over there needs to hangout in stingtalk as well because this is really a great board.
wiggle.gif

I'm in too, complete with pissy older brother note from RR:
You are all set up. However, I have to point out that I had previously set
up an account for you and it has been active all along. Please make a note
of this one so that we don't have to go through this again.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">But we need to keep this rather less hectic board working. Stingtalk is great! Not only for the folks on here, but for the tehnical superiority, such as editing.

I think its great that the level of interest in Tech and its various programs merits the need for two boards... and appreciate the admission to the Hive... but this board is my "home" ...

krgo...

Good points.. but in my opinion, I havent read what I would term as a complaint.. I have read statement of fact... and dont see anything wrong with anyone just stating the facts.. its obvious your experiece was much different, thats a good thing... I guess you could say the early bird does get the worm huh.... welcome to the board..

U must not read some of the post I've read complain, complain, complain. Some people have said wrote many letters no response it also took me about 6 weeks and I became anxious but sit back relax and enjoy.
grin.gif

Come on cut him some slack.... He is obviously very busy. I am a poster on the Hive too and it did not take me long to get registered....Of course I have been there now 4 years. Quit complaining please. Look all I am saying is just give him a break. I work a full time job, many weeks I am gone from 9am-10pm daily, so I can imagine how busy he is. I personally think that RR does a great job. I am new to posting here, I mainly just read about GT sports but I got a little aggravated with all the gripes beefore you were registered and then the complaints after you were registered.... BEE HAPPY!!!! Now lets talk some GT SPORTS!!!! GOOOOOOOO JACKETS!

Back