Colleges Need To Offer 1 Year Scholarships So They Can

GoldenIsle

Flats Noob
Renege on players just like players can renege on them. Of course it will never happen. Any bets that Kennard end up at Ole Miss?

They need compensation plans and stock vesting. After Berkshire Hathaway buys GT maybe you get some RSUs that vest over four years. If you do well you have some incentive etc

They need compensation plans and stock vesting. After Berkshire Hathaway buys GT maybe you get some RSUs that vest over four years. If you do well you have some incentive etc

Eventually.
Kid, you come to tech. You get 50K first two years. If you’re here for a third year you’ll get an additional 100k. If you stay all 4 years you’ll get another arbitrary bonus.
You know, NIL

Eventually.
Kid, you come to tech. You get 50K first two years. If you’re here for a third year you’ll get an additional 100k. If you stay all 4 years you’ll get another arbitrary bonus.
You know, NIL

All subject to company performance and board approval. Tech reserves the right to defer or cancel bonus for any period for any reason.

Renege on players just like players can renege on them. Of course it will never happen. Any bets that Kennard end up at Ole Miss?
Honestly, I don't see Kennard on Ole Miss level.

Scholarships are one year agreements that are renewed annually, except when they're not.

Everyone is fault for the chaos. Coaches are pricks who jump ship, sign multi-million dollar contracts, and run kids off. It was inevitable that selfish 18 year old kids would get lawyers, decommit, transfer out, opt out and some cases flat out quit. The genie is out of the bottle. College football is dead. One can only remember the day when freshmen were ineligible and you went to college to get a degree.

Everyone is fault for the chaos. Coaches are pricks who jump ship, sign multi-million dollar contracts, and run kids off. It was inevitable that selfish 18 year old kids would get lawyers, decommit, transfer out, opt out and some cases flat out quit. The genie is out of the bottle. College football is dead. One can only remember the day when freshmen were ineligible and you went to college to get a degree.
I am worried about this too. I just enjoyed the last two weekends of the season. But the facts are piling up. I gave everything at Tech a decent amount of money recently but honestly Tech has no chance with what’s going on. The P2 could care less about college football. I hope ratings go down 50% and maybe all involved will have another wake up call. I am not watching, it’s about all I can do.
I will add that I wish we would make a run at going private, combine with Emory if possible. Tech is held down by the BOR, et al. It’s kind of like the same feeling I have at watching what happened to FSU. You can do so much but then the state will take the Commerce Dept away from you. Going private breaks one shackle.
Just sick in dealing with this crap, maybe I don’t want to move back to the den of thieves.

Back