Collins after Pitt

Big Bubba Ray

Dodd-Like
collinsfans.jpg

So ... serve up your best defense of this clown.

I recorded Wayne's World this morning. Looking forward to that. That is all.

It's disconcerting that, though I see improvement occasionally out of the team, I don't see much out of the HC. Still some strange decisions with clock management, going for it/not-going for it, play calling, etc.

It's too bad - Unlike some previous HCs, I think he loves GT and really badly wants to win here but he kinda looks like he's in over his head when it comes purely to gameday coaching. He's got recruiting down and other crap but man, I don't see any improvement on the sidelines on gameday in three years.

He needs to fire P-Nut ASAP and put Thacker on watch too. His loyalty to these two may ultimately be his downfall. P-nut has no business on a P5 sideline calling offensive plays. The man is completely incompetent as an OC.

It's disconcerting that, though I see improvement occasionally out of the team, I don't see much out of the HC. Still some strange decisions with clock management, going for it/not-going for it, play calling, etc.

It's too bad - Unlike some previous HCs, I think he loves GT and really badly wants to win here but he kinda looks like he's in over his head when it comes purely to gameday coaching. He's got recruiting down and other crap but man, I don't see any improvement on the sidelines on gameday in three years.

He needs to fire P-Nut ASAP and put Thacker on watch too. His loyalty to these two may ultimately be his downfall. P-nut has no business on a P5 sideline calling offensive plays. The man is completely incompetent as an OC.
Thacker is atleast young, and we've seen good defense, we have yet to see good offense and pnope is not going to get better

I was looking for no more embarrassing games and would give a pass for ugag. Pitt isn’t a great team and at worst we should be competitive. Collins deserves a very fiery chat from Stansbury.

I don't think that will do any good. Some people just aren't cut out for the sidelines on gameday. Dumbo Swinney realized this and wisely handed the reins over to others. Will CGC do the same?

I don't think that will do any good. Some people just aren't cut out for the sidelines on gameday. Dumbo Swinney realized this and wisely handed the reins over to others. Will CGC do the same?
We don’t have enough coaches or enough qualified coaches to do a Clemson model. Our coaching staff experience is minimal. GT will have to pay out more.

Pretty sure pnut kept running up the middle to embarrass Key.

Starting to think one of them has to go.

This is the year the coordinators can show what they can do. A bowl is clearly obtainable from the talent we have. Two give me OOC games. Six games against a vey mediocre coastal. Clemson with an inept offense and BC.

Even without a bowl, we should be competitive in every ACC game. There is no excuse in giving up 42 pts in a game with that slate.

F38AE12B-C727-471F-8ED4-C804B4DC313C.jpeg

It’s not a hard choice. 2 of the best backs at GT in 20+ years.

And, oh ya, Brent Key is the run game coordinator.
In fairness, pnode calls the formation. I hate being first and five and running out of the shotgun with our average OL. And that is pnode.

Back