Collins Eager For Restart At Georgia Tech After 3-Win Finish

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
Collins, 9-25 through three seasons at Georgia Tech, said he doesn't see the heavy losses through transfers as a collective vote of no-confidence in his program.

“I do not,” Collins said. “I just take it as we love those guys, we care about those guys. If they feel there’s another situation that they need, we counsel those guys, we have conversations with them. But then you have to look to the guys who are on your roster, on your team and your program that you’re blessed every single day you get to coach and focus on that and keep it moving.”

Georgia Tech gave up more than 40 points in four of its last six games last season. Defensive coordinator Andrew Thacker returns, though new assistant head coach David Turner carries the title of defensive run game coordinator.

Collins said he and his new staff “did a whole evaluation of everything we do in the organization since December."

"We’ve made tweaks, we’ve made improvements,” he said.

My only hope is that I have sharpened my eye enough during the offseason to see the on-field improvement this fall.

How many animals do you guys think die from predation while in the process of mating each year in Australia? Seems like it must be a lot.

My only hope is that I have sharpened my eye enough during the offseason to see the on-field improvement this fall.

How many animals do you guys think die from predation while in the process of mating each year in Australia? Seems like it must be a lot.
That's a good question. I would think a lot also. And while we're on the subject, does anybody happen to have a torque converter for a 1983 Toyota Cressida?

That's a good question. I would think a lot also. And while we're on the subject, does anybody happen to have a torque converter for a 1983 Toyota Cressida?
How many you need?

Ekcoscreen2.jpg

Back