Collins will be the coach

thwg

Damn Good Rat
should be announced Friday or Saturday. Dewberry, the new Kim King of GT football, wanted KW. Dewberry gives more than all of you and me combined *100 so I am fine with him getting what he wants. However, KW did not get the job for whatever reason. So Geoff is the guy. Personally, I think GC is the best fit and GT is going to be hell for Clueless Kirby in 3 years.

Go Jackets. To Hell with Georgia.

BEIiBppCEAAoJ5G.jpg

So is Dewberry pissed to the point of taking his checkbook and going home or is he being a good sport?
Not at all. JD should give us all hope that GT football will be relevant long past all of us are gone.

Last edited:
should be announced Friday or Saturday. Dewberry, the new Kim King of GT football, wanted KW. Dewberry gives more than all of you and me combined *100 so I am fine with him getting what he wants. However, KW did not get the job for whatever reason. So Geoff is the guy. Personally, I think GC is the best fit and GT is going to be hell for Clueless Kirby in 3 years.

drugs.jpg

Dewberry might be the money like Kim was, but there will never be another Kim. I've never gotten the impression that anybody really likes Dewberry all that much.

Dewberry might be the money like Kim was, but there will never be another Kim. I've never gotten the impression that anybody really likes Dewberry all that much.
He lived next door to my Mom for a while. He and his girlfriend liked to leave their bikes where they weren't supposed to. He could be a little brusque in passing but was polite enough in personal conversation.

When the mood strikes you don't give a öööö where you leave your bike
Well usually it was in the parking garage, so I don't think there was anything but laziness at work.

Back