commit #3 is a big one!!

Having stud players that would fit into any system is a good thing.

People make too big a deal of the "type" of linemen we are looking for. As far as I'm concerned, our 2008 and 2009 offenses were unstopable...and that was with "pro-style" guys running our system on the OL. Hell, bring in more PRO GUYS! Isn't Uzzi our best lineman? He's a pro style guy, too!

+1 :biggthumpup:

Welcome. If I remember correctly he's from my ole neck of the woods, East Point. Sounds like a good kid. How often do we here "I just want to go to the best school in computers...football doesn't matter..."

Fantastic. Let's get a bunch of kids who don't care about football. The winning recipe. :wink:

Yup.... typical. Why can't Tech fans just be proud? Is it so f#*king hard?

Etc post so much. Like the dude, but he posts what's on his mind. Guess he has no one else to talk to. This is like his therapy. :wink:

yeah I think the "smaller, quicker linemen" thing was just something to make us feel better about not getting top tier guys...

uhh, no. Triple option offense is not about the bigger guys. That's not to say they won't be successful, but they are not needed for the offense.

uhh, no. Triple option offense is not about the bigger guys. That's not to say they won't be successful, but they are not needed for the offense....against the good teams.

ftfy

emma-watson-s-troll-face_528_poster.jpg

uhh, no. Triple option offense is not about the bigger guys. That's not to say they won't be successful, but they are not needed for the offense.

Untrue, BOS. They have to be able to move, but coach always, always says that he prefers a big guy who can move to a smaller guy who can move.

Sounds like this kid has great feet a quickness. Quite frankly, he's the total package for us.

Maybe CPJ is tired of seeing the "smaller quicker lineman" get their butts whipped up and down the field by the likes of LSU, Iowa etc.

I do post way too much....I need help :frown:

You have less than half the posts per day that I do, your condition isn't advanced yet. With the right treatment we can give you back a normal, independent life. Talk to your doctor about Forumab, a new medicine proven in clinical trials to reduce the symptoms of chronic Message Board Hyperactivity Disorder (MBHD). Forumab is not for everyone, tell your doctor if you are nursing or pregnant, have heart or liver disease, are a smoker, have an impaired immune system, drink more than one alcoholic drink per day, or if you wankel. If you start to form strong opinions on mosk, sexual preference, Trayvon Martin, shades of gold, conference expansion, or if you stop citing sources in your posts, stop taking Forumab and seek help immediately as these could be symptoms of a more serious, sometimes life threatening condition. Common side effects of Forumab include having nothing to do, acute lack of insider knowledge, weight loss, improved focus and productivity at work, and in some patients, the inability to find the tailgate. You should not take Forumab if you have had recent thoughts of an "I'm leaving" post, as Forumab may increase these in young adults.

Forumab. Regain your independence. Talk to your doctor today.

You have less than half the posts per day that I do, your condition isn't advanced yet. With the right treatment we can give you back a normal, independent life. Talk to your doctor about Forumab, a new medicine proven in clinical trials to reduce the symptoms of chronic Message Board Hyperactivity Disorder (MBHD). Forumab is not for everyone, tell your doctor if you are nursing or pregnant, have heart or liver disease, are a smoker, have an impaired immune system, drink more than one alcoholic drink per day, or if you wankel. If you start to form strong opinions on mosk, sexual preference, Trayvon Martin, shades of gold, conference expansion, or if you stop citing sources in your posts, stop taking Forumab and seek help immediately as these could be symptoms of a more serious, sometimes life threatening condition. Common side effects of Forumab include having nothing to do, acute lack of insider knowledge, weight loss, improved focus and productivity at work, and in some patients, the inability to find the tailgate. You should not take Forumab if you have had recent thoughts of an "I'm leaving" post, as Forumab may increase these in young adults.

Well since one of the side effects isn't anal bleeding...I will look into getting on this right away...thx!! :lol:

Maybe CPJ is tired of seeing the "smaller quicker lineman" get their butts whipped up and down the field by the likes of LSU, Iowa etc.

I think so too.

We can't keep recruiting guys with absolutely no length either (coughBENOcough).

CPJ has said all along he'd take a big and fast guy over a small and fast guy at OL. He said that there just aren't a lot of big and fast out there.

I've heard him say this multiple times in interviews.

:biggthumpup:

Back