Concerned about Collins' wardrobe

thwg

Damn Good Rat
I have seen at least 10 pics of him since Friday. In every pic, he is wearing skinny jeans, loafers, and no socks. I don't think he has seen 40 degrees and it has been raining inches an hour and he thinks wearing loafers and no socks with sissy jeans is a good idea? Dude looks like a metrosexual from midtown. Maybe PJ could have a talk with him on how to dress appropriately.

I have seen at least 10 pics of him since Friday. In every pic, he is wearing skinny jeans, loafers, and no socks. I don't think he has seen 40 degrees and it has been raining inches an hour and he thinks wearing loafers and no socks with sissy jeans is a good idea? Dude looks like a metrosexual from midtown. Maybe PJ could have a talk with him on how to dress appropriately.
I don't care if he wears a dress as long as he wins.

Has anyone told you that sarcasm isn’t your strong suit?

Hey, not everyone can pull off the loose fit blue jeans and white New Balances look.

I don't care if he comes out in a toga as long as he does a good job of coaching the football team:lol::faint::eek2:

Most of your posts since GCG has been hired have been insightful or informational. This is just dumb. Who gives a öööö what he wears? He is out recruiting his ass off mere days after he was named HC. His wardrobe is completely irrelevant.

download (2).jpg

Most of your posts since GCG has been hired have been insightful or informational. This is just dumb. Who gives a öööö what he wears? He is out recruiting his ass off mere days after he was named HC. His wardrobe is completely irrelevant.
This is StinGTalk.

Back