Concerned

GT'61

Varsity Lurker
I realize it's taboo to bring up anything negative regarding our program but we have serious questions and concerns. First, I don't expect a national championship run(unfortunately)

Defense: we are long way until we recruit the necessary athletes to make Groh's 3-4 work. Can we compete for those athletes as weve seen many programs shift to this scheme.

Offense: I realize CPJ has won everywhere with his offense. It works (sometime!). We've now seen this enough! Until we transition to a more pro style offense, I guess my expectations will continue to be.....well....bleak!!!

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
I realize it's taboo to bring up anything negative regarding our program but we have serious questions and concerns. First, I don't expect a national championship run(unfortunately)

Defense: we are long way until we recruit the necessary athletes to make Groh's 3-4 work. Can we compete for those athletes as weve seen many programs shift to this scheme.

Offense: I realize CPJ has won everywhere with his offense. It works (sometime!). We've now seen this enough! Until we transition to a more pro style offense, I guess my expectations will continue to be.....well....bleak!!!
I don't know... If every team loses three games, we've still got a chance for a national championship run :biggrin:

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Yeah, it's so taboo there are like six threads discussing this exact thing on the front page.

alpha

Dodd-Like
Assume that CPJ will never run a pro style offense.

What do you suggest we do?

:wink:

G

GetSoupy

Yeah, it's so taboo there are like six threads discussing this exact thing on the front page.
you cant be negative on here because alpha and bor are so convinced we are on the path to greatness that they troll every single post. :) i really dislike trolls.

Alpha- we blow. we let go of two leads. TW blew that game in OT-Both of em'. He threw an ill advised pass in one and ran a keeper when the other 10 guys wearing his color jersey were running another play. He will not beat anyone. Time to give him the clip board. We all saw this coming. Get over it. You're a moron. I'll take a cookie for being right.

hiveredtech

Dodd-Like

If GT tries to recruit to run a pro-style offense...you can kiss the bowl streak goodbye...we will never win.

Even Friedgen had to throw a lot of option, veer, etc. stuff in to get the offense to move at GT.

Man...we lost two games in OT...both to teams that beat us worse last year...and some people are slitting their wrists.

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
you cant be negative on here because alpha and bor are so convinced we are on the path to greatness that they troll every single post. :) i really dislike trolls.

Alpha- we blow. we let go of two leads. TW blew that game in OT-Both of em'. He threw an ill advised pass in one and ran a keeper when the other 10 guys wearing his color jersey were running another play. He will not beat anyone. Time to let him go. We all saw this coming. Get over it. You're a moron
Not everyone can have big dreams of punting for the Iowa Barnstormers.

G

GetSoupy

whats the use of making a bowl game if you cant win one?

we cant beat a decent team that has more than a week to prepare. its laughable.

G

GetSoupy

Not everyone can have big dreams of punting for the Iowa Barnstormers.
I imagine you as a BC kid. But then i think about it more and youre probably one of the kids who wanted BC or SCDS but your parents had to put you in Calvary or Memorial Day School. You fit that mold. I would hate to be you in life.

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
I imagine you as a BC kid. But then i think about it more and youre probably one of the kids who wanted BC or SCDS but your parents had to put you in Calvary or Memorial Day School. You fit that mold. I would hate to be you in life.
Yeah... I hate my life. That's why i post 20 times a day demanding more from my football team and bragging about being the reserve kicker for Valdosta State.

G

GetSoupy

Yeah... I hate my life. That's why i post 20 times a day demanding more from my football team and bragging about being the reserve kicker for Valdosta State.
I will be in Savannah next weekend. Lets get together nancy boy.
I live off whitfield so that area works well for me but Ill be on the islands for most of the weekend if thats easier for you.

I'm guessing it right a BC boy. That life musta sucked. You probably went to high school with my dad or grandpa then-old fella.

KG01

Dodd-Like
When was the last time we were successful running strictly a "pro style" offense?

I go back to '90 so the great Tech teams I know all ran some option stuff.

Just wondering. What do you old dudes got?

G

GetSoupy

When was the last time we were successful running strictly a "pro style" offense?

I go back to '90 so the great Tech teams I know all ran some option stuff.

Just wondering. What do you old dudes got?
when was the last time we were successful running this -------?

1-4 vs VT
1-4 vs Miami
1-3 vs. UGA

yaaaawn

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
I will be in Savannah next weekend. Lets get together nancy boy.
I live off whitfield so that area works well for me but Ill be on the islands for most of the weekend if thats easier for you.

I'm guessing it right a BC boy. That life musta sucked. You probably went to high school with my dad or grandpa then-old fella.
I didn't go to high school in Savannah. I was an army brat. I moved to Savannah shortly after graduation. But my two best friends from college went to BC and Scds respectively. But I just pmed you my info. Anytime ---- head.

G

GetSoupy

still have 0pm in my inbox. but i would be happy to catch up.