Concerning getting into BDS

The Jacket

The Coat
Me and my Dad went to Atlanta to check out BDS this morning before church and I was wondering:

What are the restrictions on where you can go in the stadium during construction?

I couldn't tell whether the workers wanted us there or not.
rolleyes.gif

GoldenTornado, his buddy Vu, and I wandered all
over BDS today. I'll have pics up by tonight if
I get all my chores done. =]

CJ, that's cool you were all over the stadium today. Looking forward to the pix. Not sure if that answered his question though. There are restrictions all over the stadium as well. Have been asked to leave areas more than a dozen times now during the reconstruction. Sometimes you can't get into some areas because of locks. Just depends on what they are doing and when you go. Yesterday, I had no trouble going anywhere for the most part. That's not always the case. It's a contruction zone. Some places are "hard hat only" areas and visitors are not welcome with out permission. Turner has been very good to us allowing us to go take a look, but truthfully there are restricted areas.

Normally have no trouble from gate entrances off North Ave going to west, Wardlaw building, and upper south stands. Those gates ARE NOT ALWAYS OPEN though. Have seen them locked a number of times. During working hours it's normally safe that they are open. Many people have office space in Wardlaw.

Can walk under north stands to the field as well a lot of times. Was asked to leave that area yesterday when trying to enter playing surface from there. Had no trouble off of North Ave West Gate though. Couldn't get in from Boddy Dodd West Gate.

Earlier last week after practice PutnamBee and I were asked to leave the area over at Wardlaw Building.

Just goes to show that that BDS isn't always free to go anywhere all the time. Sure you can, but that's always what they, Turner, want. Have even been there when the entire stadium has been locked up.

Back