Confession Time

05GTCorndog

Dodd-Like
I'll admit I was wrong on Alvarado. In his first two years, I was pretty skeptical that he could become a top-tier ACC PG. I thought he wasn't athletic enough and lacked the height and speed to really reach that level. I was wrong.

With that said, I will brag about being high on Moses as far back as his freshman year when he looked confused on the court. Most of you were riding Evan Cole's jock talking about how he was going to be great and Moses didn't need minutes. Who is going to admit being way wrong on Wright?

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
I'll admit that I didn't foresee ACC POY in his future. But even as a confused freshman you could see the potential to be an effective ACC Level player. He came in so lightly regarded it would have been hard to hope for much more.

Jacketblind

Sidewalk 4 life
I'll admit I was wrong on Alvarado. In his first two years, I was pretty skeptical that he could become a top-tier ACC PG. I thought he wasn't athletic enough and lacked the height and speed to really reach that level. I was wrong.

With that said, I will brag about being high on Moses as far back as his freshman year when he looked confused on the court. Most of you were riding Evan Cole's jock talking about how he was going to be great and Moses didn't need minutes. Who is going to admit being way wrong on Wright?
I was wrong on Moses.

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
For those waiting around for a certain nudge nudge wink wink, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Beez and Hustlas

Varsity Lurker

Happy to admit I was wrong on Moses. He was a walking turnover first year and a half. Started to realize his potential end of his sophomore year when he started playing a like a post player. Hope he can add some more hardware these last couple of weeks

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
I thought Moses would go through four years of being disinterested. That’s the difference this year.
By the way Devoe seems to be figuring out that he has to go at it all the time. Tech before we have one of those two plus Usher simply not showing up and we’d lose. All of them are into it all the time now.

It'd be a lot cooler if you didn't.
Don't bad fan shame me. I've watched more than my fair share of games when we sucked where I was like the only one of two or three people posting on the board about the game. Been busy and had lost faith in Pastner.

BigDanT

Come and take it.
Don't bad fan shame me. I've watched more than my fair share of games when we sucked where I was like the only one of two or three people posting on the board about the game. Been busy and had lost faith in Pastner.
What he might be saying is, you weren’t watching and we made the tourney. Don’t reverse the juju, if fact, don’t even change your socks.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Yes. Don't let the fact you are a bad fan keep you from helping the team.

For you to watch, that would make you a doubly bad fan.