Congratulations Coach Gailey, Tenuta, and Team

bobby dodds ghost

Damn Good Rat
I can't begin to express how shocked I was at yesterday's excellent performance. Simple incredable! Reggie Ball is the real deal, and the defense played with heart for 60 minutes. Thanks for beating Auburn. That means alot to this "Old Schooler".

Nice post--both of you.
smile.gif

It does feel good to stick to a team like Auburn. Regardless of how Auburn's season turns out, this is a big win (biggest for GT since Clemson of 2000?).

One thing that was apparent from the first play from scrimmage is that we were there to win. the gameplan was definitely not conservative. The fake punt was brillantly executed and I liked going for it on 4th down (even w/a bad spot from the officials).

Kudos to the staff--excellent gameplan.

Kudos to the players--you played w/heart for 60 minutes and reminded all of us why they play the game.

Yes, great game everybody. I was going to mention the fake punt too, but 98 beat me to it.
GO TECH!!!!

Since the crow's already been taken how bout sending me a slice of Humble Pie?

Fantastic job fellas and to Coach Gailey, I'm sorry I doubted your ability to prepare this team for this ballgame. Very, very impressed.

What a great win. I did not see it coming. I was most impressed (and pleasantly surprised) by our domination of the line of scrimmage on defense.

Back