Congratulations Coach Gailey

LLCoolJacket

Damn Good Rat
You have gone thru hell. Its not over, but I want you to know that today's win was the biggest in the last 5 years. Thank you!!

Absolutely!
Great 54 yeard pass on first down to open the new stadium.

Great for finally opening it up. Looks like RB can handle quite a bit, including that elbow to the head penalty.

Great defensive plan by Tenuta.

Great execution by the kids.

State lost, MD lost, NC lost, VA lost, oh and Miami lost.

Keep it up guys and I guess CG can stay another week.

But those empty seats on the 50 yard line looked bad on TV - Brainless still needs to go.

And Miami Lost? I would have sworn that I saw Miami beat the Gators. But you meant Miami, Ohio I guess.

BigBuck...Good point..Of course Miami won...
When he knocks Chan as coach it doesnt matter..He already shows he cant get his facts straight....Stay one week as coach...Cute..isnt he???

BW As usual stupid comment. I have said all along CG will be here next year. I was being sarcastic, something that apparentily goes way over your head. You don't my comments, you don['t like Comeman's comments. Just don't read them if you don't like them. We don't need your smart azz response to everything if you have nothing intelligent to say.

Big Buck you are right I turned off the Miami game when they were being handled pretty bad. Must have been a good finish.

Ditto the congratulations to Coach Gailey. Nice win, Coach. Keep up the good work!

Back