Contest to call a play at the spring game

5ca39ca0b51fe3000cc56cbc.PNG

Are you sure it is call a play as in the team runs the play? Or you call a play on the radio broadcast WREK 91.1?

Your fun idea is likely correct. I was poking fun because T&C is equally vague and states as first on list of prizes for one(1) lucky fan "...opportunity to call a play ..." The other prizes for the lucky fan are cool".... on-field access for four (4) during the game, a football signed by Coach Collins and GT Swag (Including one (1) Georgia Tech Adidas Jersey, two (2) GT Shirts and more)."

Got to go long!

Are you sure it is call a play as in the team runs the play? Or you call a play on the radio broadcast WREK 91.1?

"And the snap. They're doing something, not a midline option. A midline option would have been a much better play call in that situation. Let's turn it over to Roddy Jones - Roddy, tell us about the midline option."

If there's not a play in the playbook called "all-star special with a to-go coke," we're doing it wrong.

"All-star special, left, large to-go coke. Hashbrown on three. 1, 2, 3..

HASHBROWN!"

I'm calling 10 plays, and you can't stop me cause I'm a winner.
  • 1st & 10 at UGA 25
    (OT) Zach Laskey run for 7 yds to the Geo 18

• 2nd & 3 at UGA 18
    (OT) Zach Laskey run for 7 yds to the Geo 11 for a 1ST down

• 1st & 10 at UGA 11
    (OT) Charles Perkins run for 7 yds to the Geo 4

• 2nd & 3 at UGA 4
    (OT) Zach Laskey run for 2 yds to the Geo 2

• 3rd & 1 at UGA 2
    (OT) Zach Laskey run for 2 yds for a TD, (Harrison Butker PAT BLOCKED)
  • 1st & 10 at GT 25
    (OT) Nick Chubb run for 5 yds to the GTech 20

• 2nd & 5 at GT 20
    (OT) Nick Chubb run for no gain to the GTech 20

• 3rd & 5 at GT 20
    (OT) Hutson Mason pass complete to Chris Conley for 10 yds to the GTech 10 for a 1ST down

• 1st & Goal at GT 10
    (OT) Nick Chubb run for 1 yd to the GTech 9

• 2nd & Goal at GT 9
    (OT) Hutson Mason pass intercepted D.J. White return for no gain to the GTech 5

If there's not a play in the playbook called "all-star special with a to-go coke," we're doing it wrong.

"All-star special, left, large to-go coke. Hashbrown on three. 1, 2, 3..

HASHBROWN!"
All-star special comes with coffee This a trick play, throw to TE. "large to-go coke" is TE going long.

"You go 10 yards and cut across the middle, you go 10 yards and buttonhook, you run a slant."
"You go long".

Back