Corn Elder

I agree. We had no space for him after that.

Also, I dont think it'll take another decade for Miami's fanbase to erode. Can't wait for the NCAA to get their crap together and hammer them and UNC like they deserve.

Keep holding your breath and on that and let me know how it turns out.

Officially a poor class.

What do y'all want to bet the 1-2 recruits PJ was waiting on is now 0? Pretty sure Elder was the one he had a "good feeling about".

He sucks as a basketball player. Awful highlights video. Not sore feelings, just wasn't going to say it publicly before. Apparently he's not that smart either. Hope he has fun watching Duke Johnson play in the no bowl.

TOS is reporting he was only offered by Miami this morning....sounds like a rash decision was made. I wonder if he's even visited there?

good luck Corn. Hope you have 4 L's to GT when you graduate, maybe even 5.

One kid wasn't going to save or doom this class. It'd have been nice to have him, but a-back isn't really a position of need.

I told you this kid was a prima donna. He will never amount to spit. Guys that pick Miami would never fit in at GT. He went where he belongs.

Go Jackets!

We can now officially talk about how he wasn't that big of a deal and we didn't want him anyway. But the truth is we need to land kids like that. Kids that are potential game changers at their position regardless of whether we're stacked there or not. I mean, Diseqc, who's the home-run threat at A back? Godhigh? No one else has even carried the ball that much or proved they can make someone miss and take it to the house. Heck Godhigh can have the ball taken away like he's a 12 year old against Ugag.

He will be playing in front of hundreds of fans.

656617525.jpg

Hopefully these near misses will turn into commits someday. öööö we need a closer...

Back