Corn Elder

I would like to revisit this thread 4 years from now to see if he indeed is a playmaker.

It's hard to predict what kind of player he would have been at GT by comparing him to what he does at Miami. At Tech he would have been in a different environment and a lot different offense that could have maximized his potential. With the crappy talent we have, he could have also seen the field early and often compared to Miami. You just never know. Hopefully he made the right choice for himself, finds success, and stays out of trouble down there.

Alot of you all fall for this same öööö every year. If the 4 star kid didn't pick us up front, then he isn't going to pick us. It is like a broken record. Some of you get your hopes up over this öööö.

If I was to take all this recruiting drama seriously I would have hung up my love for GT long ago. As a Tech fan it is best to ignore the off season and have some blind hope when spring/summer starts.

Alot of you all fall for this same öööö every year. If the 4 star kid didn't pick us up front, then he isn't going to pick us. It is like a broken record. Some of you get your hopes up over this öööö.

If I was to take all this recruiting drama seriously I would have hung up my love for GT long ago. As a Tech fan it is best to ignore the off season and have some blind hope when spring/summer starts.

That's right, and everyone acts like we're the only team that go through this öööö every year. This is recruiting. This is how it is.

I think his point had more to do with character than academic or athletic success.

That's my point as well. Just because he's going to Miami doesn't mean that he's a bad kid and would never make it at Tech. That is completely idiotic.

Don't forget that a bunch of our guys were "hit hard" by other schools in the final two weeks before NSD and they stayed true to Tech. Devine and Custis, big time.

Don't forget that a bunch of our guys were "hit hard" by other schools in the final two weeks before NSD and they stayed true to Tech. Devine and Custis, big time.

Yeah, those guys deserve a lot of credit for holding firm. Even though this class was poor it could have been a lot worse!

Just looking at Alabama's recruiting class. Check this DT out:

star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
Dee Liner
(Muscle Shoals HS)
Muscle Shoals, AL

That name is awesome!!

Back