Corn Elder

If FB covers the scholarship, the MBB team will give him a look if CPJ allows it.

I'm pretty sure his fax will only come on signing day if CPJ has already allowed it. Elder has made that clear.

I thought it would count against football because that's the sport that is played first in the academic year. At least, that's what PJ told me when he had a two-sport kid at Southern, football and basketball.

if you play football and any other sport, it always counts against football. bear bryant used to give guys scholarships on other teams than football and then they would "also" play football, iirc, to create the need for this

pjcornholio1threatening.jpg

Elder went to my high school, as a freshman he was looking at Vanderbilt heavily, but I would be okay with this change. I guess he'd be an a-back here.

Georgia Tech could find plenty of good recruits at Ensworth High School considering how we essentially recruited players for the high school football and basketball teams (Ricky Bowers), such as Antonio Richardson, Corn Elder, Tavarres Jefferson.

supposed offers according to rivals:

School.............Interest........Offered or not..........visit date
Auburn.............High............Offered....................01/30/2013
Georgia Tech.....High............Offered....................02/01/2013
Ohio St.............High...........Offered....................01/11/2013
UCLA................High...........Offered....................11/16/2013
Alabama None None
Arkansas St. None Offered None
Cincinnati None Offered None

Duke None None
Iowa None Offered None
Michigan None None
Mississippi St. None Offered None
Nebraska None Offered None
North Carolina None Offered None
Tennessee None Offered None
Vanderbilt None Offered None

i think the story is that he really likes basketball more, so i am hoping the new arena and our win made a strong impression on him

thanks coach g and bbakk jackets

Easy there....my sources have not confirmed this yet.

ESPN insider is only predicting he'll come to Tech. The site is projecting all of the remaining undecideds in their top 300. FWIW, he is the only one projected to GT.

GT is a tough school. I hope this guy isn't reading this but 2 sport athlete will be tough on the academic side.

ESPN insider is only predicting he'll come to Tech. The site is projecting all of the remaining undecideds in their top 300. FWIW, he is the only one projected to GT.

Crap. I thought they meant he had decided. Oh well.

GT is a tough school. I hope this guy isn't reading this but 2 sport athlete will be tough on the academic side.

This is true but there is also a good indication that CPJ pushes academic responsibility on his kids. It's too early to say for CBG, but I think he had a good track record at Dayton (obv. different environment).

Back