Cory Collins arrested

ahsoisee

Dodd-Like
It appears he threw the rock through the window, and that can not be justified under the laws. It also appears there is more to the reason than we know at this time.

It will be interesting to hear the remainder of the story and the eventual outcome. I would imagine he will have to pay some penalty for his indiscretions regardless of the reason for the rock heaving.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

This is a very unfortunate incident but CC must be considered innocent until proven guilty. Let's hope everything reaches a positive conclusion, especially for CC.

blush.gif
blush.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

damn I leave the country and everything goes to hell.

I hope this was just a stupid act of vandelism b/c if this was entering an auto then that is a felony.

no matter what it is it will probably be difficult for him to survive this

Of course not being close to the situation, I am only guessing at this time. It seems this has gone on for some time with other cars having their windows broken or some kind of vandalism to the cars.

I have seen some comments from Hivers about their cars beeing keyed or damaged after returning from a game at Tech.

It is possible there is a parking war going on among some of the students. Some students may think a certain space belongs to them personally because they always park there. This could also explain fans returning to their cars and finding damage.

Security should monitor the particular areas with cameras, binoculars, and all available technical apparatus to determine the perpetrators. When someone is caught, they should be sent directly to jail, do not pass go, and do not collect the 200 dollars.

Our society has arrived at the point, where many people think they are owed certain privileges and will retaliate if they don't get those privileges. Jail sentences and huge stiff fines are warranted in these actions.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I reckon the dawg-based AJC will hound Tech, DB and CG until they kick CC off the team.
tongue.gif
drinking.gif

Back