Couch Burners @ Bearcats Game Thread

I think I think a little like CPJ on this one. Your unit should play as hard as they can all game with one purpose, to win the freaking game.

If i'm WVU and I can force you to change your dominant defensive scheme by passing instead of running, why wouldn't I be passing all game? Blows my mind.

How do you know they could have done that? WVU ran the ball well and I wasn't very impressed by their passing. Most of their good passing plays came from busted plays, even on that last drive.

ND beats Pitt, Pitt beats UC...... Book it!

I'm sure Noel Devine was thinking about this game when he was the #1 recruit in the country a few years back.

that's too bad, because the couch burners certainly had their chances. a controversial TD, a preposterously idiotic call on 4th and 8, and key penalties that killed drives late in the game.

oh well i can go back to despising all things west va

Bill Stewart is WAY too nice and cordial to be a D1 college coach. The guy's a candy ass. I'd be pissed if I were a WVU fan.

How do you know they could have done that? WVU ran the ball well and I wasn't very impressed by their passing. Most of their good passing plays came from busted plays, even on that last drive.

Well call me a couch coach, but they didn't try passing nearly as hard as they tried running. Brown isn't exactly a toxic asset either.

that's too bad, because the couch burners certainly had their chances. a controversial TD, a preposterously idiotic call on 4th and 8, and key penalties that killed drives late in the game.

oh well i can go back to despising all things west va

Does anyone think that CPJ's call last week influenced Stewart on the 4th and long? Just sayin':rolleyes:

Does anyone think that CPJ's call last week influenced Stewart on the 4th and long? Just sayin':rolleyes:

no.... There's a difference between balls and stupidity

Stew needed to make that call in his situation. He was stupid for running it up the gut on 3rd and 9.

Back