Could we use a code on this board to smooth

JacketIM

Varsity Lurker
things out. For example, if you think that CG is a great coach, is here for the long run, and that everything will get better with him in charge, then you would be a HC1. (Head Coach Category 1). If you think he is the right person for the job, or not the right person for the job, but want to wait and see what happens this season, then you are an HC2. If you think that he is a total dud that will never be worth a flip and should have been fired days, weeks or months ago, you are a HC3. You can individualize your position by adding one or more +'s or -'s after the number. The same system would aply to DB (AD1, AD2, AD3) and WC (IP1, IP2, IP3)

For example, in a thread about why the price of tea in China is falling:

MSTA: HC3-----. My Family has imported tea for generations.

BOR: HC2++. You are a moron and I am correct 98% of the time.

AH----EE. HC1- Everybody who is less than HC2- has an agenda.

YLOJCK8: HC1+++++. True GT fans don't drink tea.

BEEBAD: HC3--+-+--. I caused the price of tea to drop to more pressure on CG to cut the mustard.

etc, etc, etc.

If you don't like this idea, come up with a better one. Yes, and I know, I am a moron with an agenda. Same to you.
JacketIM, HC3, AD2, IP1

I have no problems with this. I am an HC2. He should have the whole year to prove himself.

Father Time

wtf.gif
drinking.gif

I am also an HC2. Chan has had to deal with so many curve balls thrown at him and I don't feel any of us could accurately evaluate what he can or cannot do. I hope him well but want to wait until the end of this season.

Kewl - an HC3 and two HC2's just communicated, clearly understanding each other's position,without getting personal, throwing insults, threats, bombs, etc. As for Thompsonjacket, is that Thompson, Ga. - the cradle of great Jacket running backs?

i'm a proud HC1.

much like how the knee jerkers keep predicting gloom and doom and then add a caveat stating that they'll gladly admit that they were wrong should Chan succeed ..

i'll manfully admit that i was wrong should chan fail.

can he succeed? YES
will he succeed? don't know
does he deserve a fair chance? HELL YES
does he deserve tech "fans" abusing and deriding him on a public forum? HELL NO
do people who do the above deserve to be abused and derided? HELLLL YES

Ylojk8, you just posted opposite remarks. You identified yourself as HC1.

Then you said, "will he succeed?, don't know". That phrase places you in the HC2 category with a couple of us.

HC2 means you don't know, but are willing to give him the chance.

Father Time

Back