Counterfeit Buzz?

Lee34102

Helluva Engineer
I was somewhat surprised to learn of the existence on FB of "Ft. Myers Buzz" and believe that there are some apparent similarities that are shared between their logo and the GT version....
ft myers buzz 3.jpg

Since we want to help create a bad public image, especially with high schools, consider the Lookout Valley Yellow Jackets.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
A lot of these schools have been given rights to use the logo. I remember specifically reading about Sprayberry and Calhoun in the past.

GT doesn't mind giving the rights away, as long as the documentation is in place and the use of the logo is restricted to what is agreed to.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
I was somewhat surprised to learn of the existence on FB of "Ft. Myers Buzz" and believe that there are some apparent similarities that are shared between their logo and the GT version....
ft myers buzz 3.jpg
I don't see the resemblance. This Yellow Jacket is wearing white gloves and has a white stinger.

Lee34102

Helluva Engineer
I don't see the resemblance. This Yellow Jacket is wearing white gloves and has a white stinger.
I did notice that but accorded the discrepancies a pass based on the long-standing "wrong gold" variable ....

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
The fact that they called themselves "Buzz" while using a logo that looks anything like Buzz is going to kill them, you'd think.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I have also read we will grant license to high schools. We see it as good for business. I'm sure there are limitations on what they can do with that license.