CPJ moves up to 35

14. Brian Kelly
16. Guz Malzahn
21. Bret Bielema
29. Hugh Freeze
30. Kevin Sumlin
33. Jim Mora
34. Butch Jones

I would say that these 7 guys on the hot seat. Sumlin and Bielema are probably only safe because of huge buyouts.

If someone had grabbed Qua's ankle before lift-off, CPJ would be in the 50s at best. Win this year, make the Top 15 next year, bank on it.

And if we had closed practices they would have been grabbing Qua's ankle as JT strolled into the endzone. They had a play "scouted" that we hadn't run in 9 seasons under CPJ and still couldn't stop it.

And if we had closed practices they would have been grabbing Qua's ankle as JT strolled into the endzone. They had a play "scouted" that we hadn't run in 9 seasons under CPJ and still couldn't stop it.
We ran the play with Tim Byerly against Duke in 2014 for a 15 yard gain.

14. Brian Kelly
16. Guz Malzahn
21. Bret Bielema
29. Hugh Freeze
30. Kevin Sumlin
33. Jim Mora
34. Butch Jones

I would say that these 7 guys on the hot seat. Sumlin and Bielema are probably only safe because of huge buyouts.

I'd argue that Sumlin may be on the hottest of seats of the names you just listed. TAMU oozes money, his buyout is unlikely a concern.

We ran the play with Tim Byerly against Duke in 2014 for a 15 yard gain.
We should have had a closed game that day. Tech fans wouldn't have wanted to watch and the Duke fan didn't show up.

Nobody in Arkansas would say Bielema is the 21st best coach in the country.

Well, check that, they may say it because of small state defensiveness but they don't believe it.

I have a hypothesis: All college football articles ranking something past 5 are trash. I just saw that Paul Johnson is on the hot seat in the ACC. OK. I bet if we did polls across fanbases his approval rating would be top three or four.

Now, Smart is better than 70 other coaches? Based on what??? Within 2 of Johnson? HA! He got straight outcoached head to head. On our comeback TD drive, we ran the same pass play twice in a row. Across an injury timeout. Wide open receiver both times, no adjustment. The genius behind Alabama's defense.

I have a hypothesis: All college football articles ranking something past 5 are trash. I just saw that Paul Johnson is on the hot seat in the ACC. OK.

Now, Smart is better than 70 other coaches? Based on what??? Within 2 of Johnson? HA! He got straight outcoached head to head. On our comeback TD drive, we ran the same pass play twice in a row. Across an injury timeout. Wide open receiver both times, no adjustment.

well they practiced all of our plays soooo....

I have a hypothesis: All college football articles ranking something past 5 are trash. I just saw that Paul Johnson is on the hot seat in the ACC. OK. I bet if we did polls across fanbases his approval rating would be top three or four.

Now, Smart is better than 70 other coaches? Based on what??? Within 2 of Johnson? HA! He got straight outcoached head to head. On our comeback TD drive, we ran the same pass play twice in a row. Across an injury timeout. Wide open receiver both times, no adjustment. The genius behind Alabama's defense.
Uga has a lot of injury timeouts. That level of coaching has to count for something.

And CPJ moves up to 34 with one indiscriminate phone call.

Back