CPJ ... still in the SEC’s heads.

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
I like that this was posted by a Colonel Reb fan. CPJ played them once and lost. Time to move on...

Interesting that most in that thread are defending cut blocking, including a dwag or two.

Beastieboys_checkyourhead.jpg

There was a thread on there the other day talking smack about GA Tech fans from UGA fans and I gagged a little, then I threw up in my mouth a little. It was disgusting

Old miss. Lmao. Teams playing old miss need not worry. They’re still old miss.

I thought the 3O was no more dangerous than any other offense. However, now that we run something else, anyone who runs it against us is a cheating, low down mother. You have to adjust your thoughts to support whatever benefits you.

I thought the 3O was no more dangerous than any other offense. However, now that we run something else, anyone who runs it against us is a cheating, low down mother. You have to adjust your thoughts to support whatever benefits you.
Works in politics too. We all adjust our frames of reference to accommodate our identity complex... unless you are self-aware enough to overcome this.

Ole Miss people need to move on to the business at hand....gathering up whores and bags of cash to pay recruits!
Kind of hypocritical coming from someone who puts St. Bobby Bowden on a pedestal, dontcha think?

Back