Crowton Not Holding Back on Info To Media

ncjacket

Dodd-Like
I have to tell you BeeBad, I see very little difference in that article and the kind of reporting we've seen in the Macon paper. Most of the quotes in the article are not from Crowton, they are from players. The only piece if info is that he's planning to play both QBs probably. Chan has said he isn't and hasn't made a decision (at least up until yesterday). Really don't know why you would make such a big deal of this, it's a non-story IMO.

Originally posted by GTFan824:
Because he's NOT a TECH FAN! It's not too hard to see that... and most everyone knows it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Well if that was the case (And believe me, I have thought the same damn thing) Then WHY is he bothering going to Lunch bunch to listen to Gailey speak? If he wasn't a Tech fan, AND bothered going to this, then he might be the biggest loser on the face of the earth. I think he's a Tech fan. I just think he's a seriously bitter person towards Tech.

Originally posted by ncjacket:
I have to tell you BeeBad, I see very little difference in that article and the kind of reporting we've seen in the Macon paper. Most of the quotes in the article are not from Crowton, they are from players. The only piece if info is that he's planning to play both QBs probably. Chan has said he isn't and hasn't made a decision (at least up until yesterday). Really don't know why you would make such a big deal of this, it's a non-story IMO.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Big difference, NC.. Info on who & how he's gonna play his QBs & also legit injury reports.. We've seen nothing of this in the AUC... However, at the Indigestion Bunch yesterday he gave us starting QB & an injury that hasn't been passed on to the paper... Yesterday's venture felt like tunneling under the Berlin Wall...

You missed my point BeeBad, read the Macon paper not the AUC. Our injuries have been reported there. As far as QB, there wasn't decision until Monday so there was nothing to report. Have to say you're just digging for dirt and your reaction to the Lunch Bunch session doesn't jive with any others I've read. I think it's you.

We seem to be concerned about letting out any little tidbit of info.. with the thought being that BYU will take it & use it against us...

Apparently Crowton isn't worried... Here's a great link by our old friend Goldtimer from a Utah paper with quite a detailed account of the BYU practice, injuries, etc... If this kind of info actually means something, we should be able to take it & win by 2 TDs now...

web page

Originally posted by BeeBad:
We seem to be concerned about letting out any little tidbit of info.. with the thought being that BYU will take it & use it against us...

Apparently Crowton isn't worried... Here's a great link by our old friend Goldtimer from a Utah paper with quite a detailed account of the BYU practice, injuries, etc... If this kind of info actually means something, we should be able to take it & win by 2 TDs now...

web page
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Another Negative GT post. Go back to UGAg.

Back