Custom GT Jersey

Jdm22

Varsity Lurker
Curious if anyone has any idea where to have a good custom GT jersey (name/number) done...fellow GT alum Army officer command change ceremony coming up for a friend and looking to have one done for him with his unit # and name. I am going to reach out to the AD as well, but thought I would throw it out there on here just in case.

Curious if anyone has any idea where to have a good custom GT jersey (name/number) done...fellow GT alum Army officer command change ceremony coming up for a friend and looking to have one done for him with his unit # and name. I am going to reach out to the AD as well, but thought I would throw it out there on here just in case.

On backorder at the bookstore

Really? I got mine in 3 days and I didn't even pay to expedite shipping.
I have several items on back order, too. Maybe I'll get them before the 2020 season. I did receive the ATL GT hat. Of course it wasn't gold.

Really? I got mine in 3 days and I didn't even pay to expedite shipping.

Tongue in cheek. In the GT apparel thread we were discussing how so many items are on back order form the bookstore site. Of all the stuff I’ve ordered on that site the last 3 years we’ll over 50% of items I’ve ordered have been on back order and I’m not sure I’ve ever received any time that was backordered. I ordered 6 items on Monday this week and 4 items back ordered (all 4 were new additions to the site recently).

if he's got good size we could use a walk on O lineman...

Hoping to work it out through the PR/ticketing department at the school. Thanks for the suggestions everyone. And I understand the backorder situation: I had 8 things in the checkout cart and 2 were NOT on B/O lol

Honestly, the dearth of new Adidas Tech apparel is the biggest screwup of TStan's tenure.

This is completely and utterly unacceptable.

Apparently TStan didn't take into consider the probable gear onslaught due to the 80K factor.

The entire change to Adidas has been underwhelming.
It is truly frustrating. Still better than Russell, but this has been terrible. Apparently Adidas is not fulfilling the full orders the bookstore is ordering.

öööö can they just take our damn money?

I don't buy the supply chain problem. There is no supply chain problem in apparel. Only problems with the companies that do no market research, order a fraction of what the demand justifies then blames the "supply chain" for the oversight.

OK, thats just nuts.

Three stripe life is recruiting on a level field where Russell was one hand tied.

You're not wrong. Doesn't mean it still hasn't been underwhelming for more than a few reasons.

Tongue in cheek. In the GT apparel thread we were discussing how so many items are on back order form the bookstore site. Of all the stuff I’ve ordered on that site the last 3 years we’ll over 50% of items I’ve ordered have been on back order and I’m not sure I’ve ever received any time that was backordered. I ordered 6 items on Monday this week and 4 items back ordered (all 4 were new additions to the site recently).

That’s a good thing that items are backordered. It means fans are buying stuff off the shelves because of the excitement of the program and the bookstore has been hit off guard with the influx of people wanting Tech gear.

I’m the last 5 years, I have never had a single item backordered until recently for a polo I bought

That’s the CJC effect!

That’s a good thing that items are backordered. It means fans are buying stuff off the shelves because of the excitement of the program and the bookstore has been hit off guard with the influx of people wanting Tech gear.

I’m the last 5 years, I have never had a single item backordered until recently for a polo I bought

That’s the CJC effect!

Totally false. This is my first Collins area purchase from the online bookstore. I previously ordered 3 sweatshirts on the fall or so and 2 were backordered and ultimately cancelled. The year prior an under Armour pullover was backordered and then cancelled. Tickle your own stump all you want but it ain’t because of “items are flying off the shelves”. It’s because our shelves are dumb.

Back