D Mo to USC least?

agt45

Distinguished Gentleman
Guy in my neighborhood posted a Lamecock video with D Mo being inspirational. Did I miss this news?

Yeah apparently this happened. Bummer.

Or did it? 247 article vanished

Last edited:
Sounds like it. He is awesome. Good luck DMo in everything you do.

Starting to wonder if all these attempts to get people from our program over there is Beamer trying to help the team he wishes he was coach of.

Article gone, but evidence still there.

Screenshot_20210119-202000~2.png

I thought Moore was an Atlanta guy and a place like Columbia, SC wouldn't be that attractive to him.

D-Mo’s job wasn’t motivational speech guy; he played a much bigger role in many of these kid’s lives
I don’t disagree with that. I’m just pointing out that we have guys ready to step up in his absence.

Whatever. I just can't get too worked up about this. He was a good guy - just didn't have him figured to be available to the highest bidder.

This is a huge loss and Collins may have dropped the ball here. It seemed that DMo didn't do as much with the CGC administration and considering what we want to be and how we want to be branded, that is an absolute shame.

It seems like he wasn't really a full timer with GT and maybe SC offered a full staff position.

Last edited:
I still remember when we had Father Mario DeLella as team Chaplain. I loved Father Mario - an awesome guy - used to run into Cremins at his masses. But not the perfect guy for the job.

And I imagine we will be seeing infomercials for Dmo on the more obscure cable channels real soon marketing his total people program. Oh and a new book, too.

Good luck DMo. And welcome to the SEC - home of not what you thought it would be.

Back