Daniel Palka

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
I am an early riser and have been watching the Korean Baseball league games on ESPN in the mornings. Each team is allowed, I believe, 3 foreign players. Mostly guys I've never heard of although some have MLB experience. This morning, GT's own Daniel Palka stepped up to the plate for the Samsung Lions. I believe they said it was his 3rd game there, after signing late and having to spend 2 weeks in quarantine. They said, not sure how they knew, that he was making around $120K to finish out he season. They are about 60% through their season, having already played 80 - 90 games out of 144. Apparently he hit a HR the night before.

BigPlayClay

Varsity Lurker
He was at the GT baseball facilities earlier this week in the batting cages. He has a lot of pop for sure

LambdaChiGT

Dodd-Like
I am an early riser and have been watching the Korean Baseball league games on ESPN in the mornings. Each team is allowed, I believe, 3 foreign players. Mostly guys I've never heard of although some have MLB experience. This morning, GT's own Daniel Palka stepped up to the plate for the Samsung Lions. I believe they said it was his 3rd game there, after signing late and having to spend 2 weeks in quarantine. They said, not sure how they knew, that he was making around $120K to finish out he season. They are about 60% through their season, having already played 80 - 90 games out of 144. Apparently he hit a HR the night before.
Hopefully he can make some noise and get back on an MLB roster. Had high hopes for him after he crushed 25+ bombs for the White Sox in 2018. I think he just couldn't get on base enough to stick around.