Darren Waller Interview

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Sorry if it’s a repost, but even if it is I have to say that it takes guts to be this young man and it’s worth talking about again. My favorite part is when he talks to his dad and says I need to get a job. The dad says “I know just the thing” and Darren gets a job at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Allow me to refer you to the thread where a bunch of people said Waller wouldn't get drafted. And where I said he'd be a stud NFL TE.

Waller is not getting drafted.

Waller is not getting drafted.

Agree, he's not getting drafted. But he will get some looks as a undrafted FA. Smelter will prolly end up a 2nd or 3rd Rounder.

Doesn't take an expert to know that Waller is not going to get drafted.

Ahhh, a few more:

Waller is listed as the 36th best receiver in this class. Probably won't get drafted.

Waller will not be drafted

No hate...I like the kid...it is more of a statement on your football knowledge

Waller has nice size but he isn't really an NFL athlete, too stiff and lacks explosive skills. He struggles adjusting to balls that aren't perfectly thrown.

No, you just don't know öööö about football. But don't let that stop your enormous aptitude to start dumb threads.

Great post. I heard Wes Durham refer to this video yesterday while listening to the Falcons game

In fairness to the skeptics, can't-miss prospects don't last until the 6th round. The potential was there, but there were legitimate questions about if he would put it all together.

Glad to see he's made the most of his opportunity in Vegas.

You failed to quote the post in which you made your genius prediction. Show me, don't tell me, in the words of CPJ.

This post wasn’t about me, it was about all the haters.

I’ll try to dig it up later.

Also keep in mind that the linked thread was November 2, and Waller really had a coming out party in the ACCCG and Orange Bowl, after Smelter got injured.

Also keep in mind that the linked thread was November 2, and Waller really had a coming out party in the ACCCG and Orange Bowl, after Smelter got injured.
My head still hurts over that last 4th down conversion pass that JT and Smelter had down pat - a sideline comebacker. Waller and JT weren't as dialed in, the pass bounced off the turf right where Smelter would have been waiting but Waller was a couple yards up. Not Waller's fault but a few non-Tech fans commented later that JT's pass was off. I told them the situation but it came off as an excuse. If JT and Waller connect on that pass, we win that game.

Back