Dave Glenn: ACC voting on Louisville on 7am conf call **

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Would destroy the image of academics in the ACC

GT1992

Dodd-Like
We might as well be in the Big XII if academics are no longer an issue. I guess we gave that up when we let FSU and VT in.

THWUGA

Dodd-Like except wouldn't have left the SEC
I hope that moment of clarity is going to happen for Peterson and Griffin, and they'll do what it takes to get one of those last 2 B1G spots. Louisville? What a joke. We are officially the Big East.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
sucks

Is the answer to the ACC's problems really to take on any sorry school to keep its numbers up?

southendzoneBEE

Gailey-Like
I hope that moment of clarity is going to happen for Peterson and Griffin, and they'll do what it takes to get one of those last 2 B1G spots. Louisville? What a joke. We are officially the Big East.
The ACC and Big East have been merging for years... Think Boston College, Miami, and Virginia Tech.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
At least we will capture the coveted urban Kentucky market.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
Disappointing. Best day of my GT fan life will be when we can escape this constant unfunny joke that is the ACC.

THWUGA

Dodd-Like except wouldn't have left the SEC
The ACC and Big East have been merging for years... Think Boston College, Miami, and Virginia Tech.
Taking the best half of the big east is a lot different from taking the big east's 2002 conference usa replacements for those best teams. IMO...

GT1992

Dodd-Like
Hold up, I just remembered. Will we get a bunch of Papa John's coupons for taking that ---- school? We deserve that if we have to put up with this crap.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
Hold up, I just remembered. Will we get a bunch of Papa John's coupons for taking that ---- school? We deserve that if we have to put up with this crap.
Onemillionfree... papajohnspizzas.

gpburdell

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd rather have Louisville than Uconn. I think Swoff goofed on not inviting Rutgers.

NebraskaJacket

Varsity Lurker
You guys are completely underestimating the huge impact having a Kentucky footprint would have. Consider this:

1. In 2010 Kentucky had a population of almost 4500000. All of which have at least 1 television and shower

2. The US population is over 300000000 which means Kentucky makes up a percentage of all televisions adding to our monopoly

3. Louisville was ranked as one of the top universities in the state of Kentucky in multiple categories of areas

4. With this addition Notre Dame Texas and Penn State will surely join sources have said

5. Louisville is also a city full of people which stretches the football more bigger

If my calculations are correct (which they are) Louisville could bring in as much as 1 thousand dollars in added revenue per year for the next 100 years. 100 THOUSAND IN REVENUE!

>>tl;dr: we MUST add Louisville to survive

- 12/21/12