dawg halloween

That’s actually pretty good. I hate hearing any talk of UGA and Nat’l Championship this year. There is a ton of football left and on any given Saturday……

I’m just glad that their Halloween is screwed up by their 3:30 game vs Florida. The decision to celebrate Halloween on Saturday here has caused maximum mutthurt on neighborhood discussions.

I’m just glad that their Halloween is screwed up by their 3:30 game vs Florida. The decision to celebrate Halloween on Saturday here has caused maximum mutthurt on neighborhood discussions.
Nah, those aren’t real UGA fans. Halloween would be skipped or delayed but there’s no doubt what takes priority.

Nah, those aren’t real UGA fans. Halloween would be skipped or delayed but there’s no doubt what takes priority.
Oh these are real mutts. The county/neighborhood decided that trick or treat should be Saturday. Mutts are bitching because they are going to the game (maybe taking kids?) and want Halloween celebrated on its proper date so their kids can go trick or treating.

for the record, I was for Sunday trick or treat until I found out it screwed up mutt plans then I threw my support wholeheartedly behind Saturday. Some of the mutts are bitching and saying they are bringing kids on Sunday anyways. Sunday is for raisins at my house.

We could beat them this year. We have enough offensive talent to score on their vaunted defense and their offense is mediocre.

If we win nothing they do matters. At worst I'd just tell mutt fans we won the national championship.

We could beat them this year. We have enough offensive talent to score on their vaunted defense and their offense is mediocre.

If we win nothing they do matters. At worst I'd just tell mutt fans we won the national championship.

You have the attitude every GT fan should have, I like it.

UGA word of the day "raisin bread"
to help a dawg understand we must use it in a sentence.
Whateva ya do, don't take yer car to Ray's garage cuz "raisin bread".

Back