Dawgs recruiting rank can only go down...

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
Dawgs currently sitting at #5 with 16 recruits but with only 25 spots they can only pick up 9 more. Current average rank is 3 stars which won't keep them in the top 10 when the other powers start adding the commits. Seems like most schools have 10-15 commits at this point in time. Michigan, Miami, FSU, and Ohio State all have less than 10 at this point.

Of course, they could rack up 4 and 5 stars with the 9 remaining places, but I'd guess not. Remaining good running backs for example should be turned off by the fact they have signed one of the best in country already. There should be some good fruit left on the vine, if Chan is working the vinyard...

actually UGA's recruting "ranking" will probably be top 5 when its all said and done...They pretty much finished taking their projects and role players and are waiting on the 4 and 5 star players....many of which are showing a lot of interest

I've been thinking about subscribing to a recruiting site, which one do you all think is the best?

well i personally subscribe to rivals....i think they provide great coverage for every team...I also get profile reports from Tom Lemming through espn.com...but he doesnt offer much in the way of breaking info on that site...just player evaluations....

I remember Master B stating that he though insiders had more info on the Southeast region...Really though I dont think you could go wrong with either rivals.com or theinsiders.com

Back