DeBo: first round pick

LLCoolJacket

Damn Good Rat
Great Athlete. I hope he stays a Yellow Jacket for both of us. I want to see him score in every way possible. Damarius will win serious ball games.

For him, if he stays healthy, he will be playing on Sundays. Chan and Buddy will get him the ball.

Stay put DeBo. Your future starts here!

He needs to try to play like Michael Irvin. Physical. Wrestle and brutalize the D-backs. Make them hate to have to cover you because of your intimidating style and size. As much as I hated Irvin when he was a Cowboy, he was tremendously effective fighting, elbowing, and wrestling with D-Backs.

JJ, I have seen him only once in importantly specific passing drills, so its not fair. However, what I did see he had his way and scored every possible time. He is a gifted load with soft hands and a great break. Way too much for a DB, too much for a lb when he has any momentum. HORSE!

Originally posted by LLCoolJacket:
JJ, I have seen him only once in importantly specific passing drills, so its not fair. However, what I did see he had his way and scored every possible time. He is a gifted load with soft hands and a great break. Way too much for a DB, too much for a lb when he has any momentum. HORSE!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's what I like to hear.
*BORING STORY ALERT* I remember once I was playing cornerback in a game (all 130 pounds of me then) and this big ol 190 pound or so RB took a toss sweep around my side and cranked up the speed coming right at me. I thought to myself "OH SH%$!" and ran up squared up to make the tackle. All this kid had to do, at this point, was step around me and it's 60 yards for the TD untouched. But, he PLOWED me. I remember getting up and seeing all of the swirls and stars as I was about to pass out. To make it even worse, my teammates came over and SLAPPED me on the helmet congratulating me on the "nice tackle". Fact is the kid tried to kill me and in the process he tripped over me and fell. For the next few plays, I remember looking at the other players out there and wondering "what in the hell is going on? where am I? who am I? what are these guys doing here?". The fact is, I didn't want ANY more part of that guy and he probably knew it. His point was made. I would have fallen down, gotten blocked, something to avoid having that truck run over me again.
This is how DBo should and probably could treat some of those corners and safeties.

Back