Defense!

H-town

Helluva Engineer
I was about to post this. The line looked fantastic. Lots of pressure. DBs locked down their receivers. Still need improvement at middle linebacker but overall a great game.

You old farts should appreciate good D.

byteback

Dodd-Like
When is the last time we won a game at such a similar score?

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
The defense has been maligned for many years. Give these coaches more players and look out!

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Shouldn’t a quickly improved D be expected from Collins? He was a DC after all. Much like when CPJ got here the O started putting up big numbers pretty quickly. Will be a lot of fun when the O starts doing its thing too. If the D had a stud MLB they would be even better.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I was about to post this. The line looked fantastic. Lots of pressure. DBs locked down their receivers. Still need improvement at middle linebacker but overall a great game.

You old farts should appreciate good D.
Your mom certainly does.

But seriously, Defense has been nothing short of amazing these past two games. It is incredible to think about where they will be by the end of this season and the start of next.

Pressley turned in a top notch performance as well, really helped the defense do their job.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Think usf 3rd doen conversion was appx 27% - excellent D.

Believe 4 sacks?

Harvin - Holy Crud! Best game by a punter i have ever seen.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Any word on Chico Bennett? Thought he was having a good game but left with an injury -don’t recall seeing him return.

Nanajoth

Varsity Lurker
Defense is not giving up after momentum swings. I used to be able to tell when they quit, now I don't think they do.

Walton

Damn Good Rat
Think usf 3rd doen conversion was appx 27% - excellent D.

Believe 4 sacks?

Harvin - Holy Crud! Best game by a punter i have ever seen.
Funny enough, the USF guy had a better day, average wise so it might have been one of the best punting games of all time.

“At least we have that going for us”

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
Funny enough, the USF guy had a better day, average wise so it might have been one of the best punting games of all time.

I haven't looked but the USF kid certainly helped his average with that one punt that went like 7000 yards.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?

Harvin had two really nice pooch kicks that didn’t have to go that far. And he shanked a 3rd pooch.

USF’s kicker outkicked his coverage a couple of times because of poor hang time. But he did totally crush a couple as well.

texstinger

Dodd-Like

Not better at stopping the ball inside the 10 - regardless of yd average on punt.

But he indeed was good.