Definitely not a uniform thread

MySouthernJacket

Varsity Lurker
search

Whatever happened to these?

I think the unfortunate stomping we took wearing them may have ended a chance of renewal. It's ashame because I actually prefer those to most of the other designs we've worn in the last 5 years.

Actually my favorite of the CPJ era is the 2010 white-on-white with the two Navy stripes on the shoulder.

w5TeHfY.jpg

They were a prototype for the 2015 season but the designs were reportedly lost after an unfortunate incident during the Russell company Super Bowl Party.

Not thrilled with the white jersey + white britches look. Put some yeller britches below the white shirt, and you've got something I like. Make it a classy modern take on our classic old look.

In the CPJ era, my pick is the 2008 uni. That mustard gold worked with the blue piping. Yeah, I've heard it referred to as babypuke yellow, but I don't care. We beat Georgia in it; that makes it beautiful.

Not thrilled with the white jersey + white britches look. Put some yeller britches below the white shirt, and you've got something I like. Make it a classy modern take on our classic old look.

In the CPJ era, my pick is the 2008 uni. That mustard gold worked with the blue piping. Yeah, I've heard it referred to as babypuke yellow, but I don't care. We beat Georgia in it; that makes it beautiful.

We beat Georgie in white on white in 2008.

Of all the combos we wore last year, I think the combo vs. Middle Tennessee was he worst. And no, it has nothing to do with the fact that we lost. We wore the white helmets and jerseys with the gold pants. Unless the plan is to go completely white for the entire combo (like the VT, Clem and BYU games) I don't like the white hats with white jerseys.

I really like our gold helmets.

Back