Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
Lol, we've got people on this board that are now tech fans because of a coach, and others that watch service academy football because of a coach
acktuallllly... its the milkshake offense that brings all the boys to the yard.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
FSU is up 31-0 at the half. They’re not in the market for Prime.

At least Auburn got the W against Missouri this afternoon.

Our games are meaningless. We will lose all of them.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Deion coaching at GT will happen, probably on the same day as the cease-fire in Ukraine, the release of the Epstein client list, the dissolution of the Federal Reserve, and the free license publication of portable ZPE schematics.
True. Tech can’t have nice things.

StraightFresh

Midtown Zoomer
We do well with attention-whore moves. Running the triple option was attention-whore and hiring Neon would be attention whore. DO IT. UGA wants us to play it by the book; do not

OptionJacket

Damn Good Rat
Here’s the secret about Deion - he wants to win and has always put in the work and demanded teammates to put in the work. I use to hate him at FSU because of the showboating. When he became a pro (in 2 sports) I did some research and found out he was the hardest worker of all. He was the Jordan of football except he let you know it unlike MJ who kept quiet. But they both have that inner rage to beat your butt on every play. Then I heard major leaguers who are the definition of old school back in those days and they all raved about his work ethic even when he knew he wouldn’t play. And when he got his chance they couldn’t get him out of the lineup. Point being, he won’t be the players friend. He’ll be a father figure who will spank that butt if needed. And the race dynamic would allow him to build that camaraderie. A few facemasks would be pulled, guaranteed because he isn’t going to let his reputation take a hit.

Jacketzrus

Varsity Lurker
I think Awebern is still paying the previous two coaches.
They have more money than sense.

From what I'm told, there's to many cooks in the kitchen there. Lots of high dollar boosters with varying opinions. They can afford another fire/hire believe it or not.