Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Hard not to be encouraged by developments the past 48 hours. That said, we have all seen a similar movie before. We'll see what happens.
Wow, the developments are not good. Now, what were they again?

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Jeff Greene? He lost his ticket to the NFL when he transferred to a factory school. I found an amusing article on how that turned out for him.

(A "directive" in mind?)
I sat next to some high school coaches when Greene was playing for us. They were telling me and a buddy how Jeff wasn't doing what the coaches were asking, how he couldn't block, not the best attitude, etc...

Looks like they knew what they were talking about.

GT98

Dodd-Like
Wow, butthurt futures will skyrocket when he ends up at ND or ugag.

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
So still worst class in history of any D1 school, coach couldn't recruit a 4* if he won the high school technerd bowl for super students and goes to high school in ATL, no top recruit will ever come to a wishbone team, etc???

jdubjacket

Dodd-Like
So still worst class in history of any D1 school, coach couldn't recruit a 4* if he won the high school technerd bowl for super students and goes to high school in ATL, no top recruit will ever come to a wishbone team, etc???
He hasn't committed yet. There's still time for this to be the worst D1 recruiting class in history.

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
So all he is doing for mom is putting the picture on Twitter?

GTTiger

Varsity Lurker
He is trolling us for his mom.
That's not what is happening. I doubt he goes to GT, but we definitely got consideration.

I believe he ends up at Stanford if his SATs are there then it is a choice between UGA\ND\GT\Alabama.

We win those battles like never.

GTDGN04

Flats Noob
That's not what is happening. I doubt he goes to GT, but we definitely got consideration.

I believe he ends up at Stanford if his SATs are there then it is a choice between UGA\ND\GT\Alabama.

We win those battles like never.
I believe he received his score last Thursday and he never announced what it was and has not committed to Stanford. He also has since posted an Instagram pic that is all GT with a message to his momma as the caption.

I am as pessimistic as most given these high/profile recruiting battles, but I feel pretty decent about our chances at this point.

TechRush

Dodd-Like
Kid should go wherever he wants to go for himself, not his mother. This is a GT pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.