Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mts315

Dodd-Like
Not sure where they got this info. The current rumor is that he will not visit UGA this weekend either due to playing a in his basketball region tournament.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Not sure where they got this info. The current rumor is that he will not visit UGA this weekend either due to playing a in his basketball region tournament.
He did an interview with Rivals yesterday. He will be visiting after - same way he visited Tech.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Are the odds above 0 that he attends GT?
From what I've been seeing we've got about a 20% chance. Stanford is his top choice, Notre Dame has been pushing hard but he doesn't seem keen on the weather, there is a long history with Alabama, and there's Georgia in the mix.

johncu

Dodd-Like
Are the odds above 0 that he attends GT?
FWIW, I heard he had a long way to go to hit the score for Stanford. Like far enough that if he made it, his score would probably be flagged for review by the NCAA.

I've heard from people who supposedly know that our staff expects him at GT. I don't believe that because I've been burned too many times in the past.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
FWIW, I heard he had a long way to go to hit the score for Stanford. Like far enough that if he made it, his score would probably be flagged for review by the NCAA.

I've heard from people who supposedly know that our staff expects him at GT. I don't believe that because I've been burned too many times in the past.
His family is pushing academics, but Stanford has a hard 1500 score just to set foot on campus. For Robertson, who took all AP courses this year, they said 1500 and all A's and B's. He's already completed his application in case his score comes in, and if it does he is gone. I've heard that he would need to improve about 100 points to make the cut at Stanford.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
What are the prices for butthurt futures on this kid? Cause I want to load up.

BioJacket06

Dodd-Like
What are the prices for butthurt futures on this kid? Cause I want to load up.
Butthurt cant be that bad. Anyone who has been a GT fan for any amount of time knows the likelihood of us landing a recruit like this is small.

05GTCorndog

Staff member
What is the butthurt half-life on this one?

Longer or shorter then Tuitt?

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
I'm fine with anywhere but UGA.

Just so he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.