Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTDGN04

Flats Noob
Kid should go wherever he wants to go for himself, not his mother. This is a GT pipe dream.
I agree with your point in principle. But if he doesn't have the test score for Stanford, I will happily take the sloppy seconds win in this case. Sounds like our coaches have been busting it with him and we may very well be his top choice behind Stanford now.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
I think "this" that he does for momma is just "play football" and all instances of GT in the pic are just incidental.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I have multiple sources that say he's made up his mind and is announcing that he's coming to Tech on Thursday. I can't tell you who my sources are but they're reliable.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
I have multiple sources that say he's made up his mind and is announcing that he's coming to Tech on Thursday. I can't tell you who my sources are but they're reliable.

I told you that öööö in confidence bro

GTDGN04

Flats Noob
Hadn't heard this, but heard there was a lot of hub-bub within GT that our guys are confident, and that was just a day or so before the Instagram photo and caption with mom hit the Web.

Think it's safe to say Butthurt futures are skyrocketing.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Origin

The term “butthurt” originates from spanking[1], the act of striking the buttocks of another person, which is often seen as a method of punishing a child. Though some cultures view this as an acceptable form of discipline, it can be interpreted as abusive corporal punishment. Online, one of the earliest archived mentions of “butthurt” appeared in a 1998 comment[8] posted on the website of Swiss surrealist painter H. R. Giger.[9]

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Demetris cancelled his Bama visit at least 3 times, and Bama filled his spot with a stud transfer from BGSU - Bama is out

It is still Stanford, but after that it is Georgia Tech, Notre Dame, Georgia. Hard to say where each team stands after Stanford.

TechRush

Dodd-Like
Some of you are doing your best building up market confidence which will undoubtedly lead to a butthurt bubble bust.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Y'all don't realize what kind of power a black mom holds over her sons and what sort of repercussions follow if he were to do otherwise. If we want to get better at recruiting we need the recruit the moms first. We're getting this kid.

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Y'all don't realize what kind of power a black mom holds over her sons and what sort of repercussions follow if he were to do otherwise. If we want to get better at recruiting we need the recruit the moms first. We're getting this kid.
I'm trying my hardest to not invest into this recruiting chase, but damnit it's so hard not to.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Please, PLEASE!!!, sell me your butthurt futures? I'll pay pennies on the dollar.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
This is going to be epic, one way or another.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
:cooleek: Tell us more about black moms, oh heck, just tell us your thoughts on black people.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like

She isn't even his legal guardian. His brother is.

It's got to be a weird family dynamic.

05GTCorndog

Staff member
Akinji: "I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi..."

Status
Not open for further replies.