Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Y'all be trippin. But you'll see that I'm right.

mts315

Dodd-Like
She isn't even his legal guardian. His brother is.

It's got to be a weird family dynamic.
His brother is his guardian so he could go to school in Savannah. No one is estranged or a problem here.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
This Sam Bruce kid that Miami signed looks really good:
[y]UYSFBBg1c9A[/y]

Wish we would have got him at AB

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
If you haven't heard from Robertson on Stanford yet it is likely he isn't going there. He's cancelled his UGA visit (not a big deal as he has been there a lot) and cancelled his Bama visit repeatedly. Bama filled his spot with someone else. You're most likely looking at Notre Dame, Georgia Tech, and Georgia at this point.

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
Y'all don't realize what kind of power a black mom holds over her sons and what sort of repercussions follow if he were to do otherwise. If we want to get better at recruiting we need the recruit the moms first. We're getting this kid.
You realize this is true only when mom favors another school over Georgia Tech. If mom favors Tech this dynamic is reversed.[emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

GTMom

Dodd-Like
Any mom in her right mind would not favor another school over GT...

GTTiger

Varsity Lurker
If we lose an in-state kid to UGA that has said he wants to major in Civil Engineering or Architecture that would be a real shame...

We can't even get players that want to major in engineering? Seriously?

If he goes to UGA no way he majors in a technical field.

I think it is down to UGA or GT. We don't win many of these.

johncu

Dodd-Like
If we lose an in-state kid to UGA that has said he wants to major in Civil Engineering or Architecture that would be a real shame...

We can't even get players that want to major in engineering? Seriously?

If he goes to UGA no way he majors in a technical field.

I think it is down to UGA or GT. We don't win many of these.
You mean like this dude that was so hyped as a future engineer and an academic superstar and everyone thought we would get him?

http://espn.go.com/colleges/georgia/football/recruiting/story/_/id/7517104/get-know-jordan-jenkins-georgia-bulldogs-commit

This isn't the stereotypical prospect whose academic career took a backseat to his athletic achievements, after all. Jenkins plans to study in Georgia's fledgling engineering program and possibly focus on computer technology as a student, just in case the NFL doesn't come calling after his college career.
He's majoring in Insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.