Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is an impending train wreck I just can't turn away from.

:lol:

Yep. Sold home to add to my butthurt position and placing another order on margin.

Another 18 year old that is interested in academics...:eekfacepalm:

Look at us. Bunch of 30+ year old men talking about buying and selling butthurt futures based on a kid's Instagram.

If he goes to UGAg, he needs to change his name to thousndare_dream

:rotfl:

X6NpIPg.jpg

Look at us. Bunch of 30+ year old men talking about buying and selling butthurt futures based on a kid's Instagram.

then we spends hundreds and thousands to drive to the campus, eat and drink, walk farther than most of us normally walk to the stadium and then scream and moan about what a group of about sixty 18-22 year olds does on a grass field

so whats your point?

then we spends hundreds and thousands to drive to the campus, eat and drink, walk farther than most of us normally walk to the stadium and then scream and moan about what a group of about sixty 18-22 year olds does on a grass field

so whats your point?

The game Blair threw the pass to Thomas for the TD against Clemmons on the fake FG at one point my RESTING heart rate was 153 on my pulse watch. That was between plays. I told my daughter that I was probably about to catch out.

Yea, some of us take it too seriously.

so whats your point?

:biggthumpup:

Didn't Greece run outta money by now?? Or are they waiting on DR's decision??

Another social media post from someone younger than me that is incomprehensible to me. Is this just a shout out to a friend (Chef Dee) because D-Rob is cooking something?

I've got a lot of respect for old fogey coaches that can recruit these days. I have no idea how to communicate using blurry photos and opaque pidgin English.

Another social media post from someone younger than me that is incomprehensible to me. Is this just a shout out to a friend (Chef Dee) because D-Rob is cooking something?

I've got a lot of respect for old fogey coaches that can recruit these days. I have no idea how to communicate using blurry photos and opaque pidgin English.

I think it's supposed to say "what we got today", if that helps.

anybody ITT who actually wants this kid to announce his decision is crazy, just enjoy living in the fantasy world where we have a chance while you can

I think it's supposed to say "what we got today", if that helps.

Chef Dee is Demetris, if I had to guess, as he's making some food. "way" is not a typo, but it does mean "what".

Insert "I speak jive" meme here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back