Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTMom

Dodd-Like
For athletes, they normally only look at their math and reading scores. Average SAT scores for GT incoming 2015 freshman class was 2200/2400 which includes writing scores as well.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
You guys sure do love hating on the academic merits of someone you would accept to Tech in a heartbeat

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
I am hearing rumblings that Robertson is going to take the SAT one last time. LOIs are due by April 1st, so it may conceivably go past athletic scholarship deadlines. He must really want to get into Stanford.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I am hearing rumblings that Robertson is going to take the SAT one last time. LOIs are due by April 1st, so it may conceivably go past athletic scholarship deadlines. He must really want to get into Stanford.
Can he do an opposite of Skov and transfer to Stanford after Tech?

Diseqc

Dodd-Like

I really hope this kid's dreams are smashed and he gets rejected from his favorite school so that he comes and plays for us!

GTFowler

Jolly Good Fellow
Can he do an opposite of Skov and transfer to Stanford after Tech?
Judging by the SAT score requirement difference between the two schools.
His credits earned at Tech wouldn't transfer to Stanford. :rolleyes:

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
We really need something bad to happen at Stanford. In general. A racial incident or something

killerB

Sidewalk Fan
We really need something bad to happen at Stanford. In general. A racial incident or something
Schedule a home and home or neutral site kickoff on a national broadcast and beat that ass.

33jacket

Dodd-Like
Wouldn't you? Hot girls, great weather, semi-legal weed.
for girls....Personally I will take Atlanta scene any day over stanford and palo alto. I re-iterate that for ND; and Berkeley.

Atlanta is way better, we have to start marketing tech as prime midtown property in prime city club life and partying 4 blocks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.