Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.

05GTCorndog

Staff member
What if he never decides? Will it be like a tree falling in the forest with no one there? Noise or not?

Will we still be talking about him or will we move on to the next phenom of the 2017 recruiting class?

Look for DR to fade into the sunset as the world moves on with or without him!

Go Jackets!
Yeah... He'll blend into all of the other 5 star, top-10 recruits that consider us.

05GTCorndog

Staff member
I sure am thrilled hat he's considering is to be his fallback position!

What a great honor
You are right. We don't need athletes of his caliber. We should tell him to pound sand and give his scholarship to that gritty walk-on player who might be smaller, slower and weaker, but who tries really hard and excels at calculus and being a team player.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
You are right. We don't need athletes of his caliber. We should tell him to pound sand and give his scholarship to that gritty walk-on player who might be smaller, slower and weaker, but who tries really hard and excels at calculus and being a team player.

If it was only about athletic caliber we should just go full UGA or Auburn.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
It is easy to think of him as a flake, and I get that, but keep in mind that your total number of OVs as a recruit has a ceiling. Stanford is one slot he would like to get, the other is up in the air. Bama is pretty much out and he went to GT and ND. He didn't repeatedly cancel on either of those. You may take it as a sign that UGA falls into the same category as Bama, or that he has a strong connection and doesn't need to take the trip. I like to think the first of the two options. At the end of the day, I think his heart is set on Stanford and he is trying to find a way to make it happen, but he wants a good education and he is getting a lot of pressure. His scenario wouldn't be that uncommon if it happened in November. He is just the highest rated recruit left unsigned by a wide margin.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
UGA fans are trashing the kid on Facebook. True colors shining through

It's pretty funny how many white trash sidewalk fans they have.

Last edited:

Helluva Entrepreneur

Varsity Lurker
1500 is not a good score.

This kid wants to study engineering at Tech or Stanford and can't get above 1500 after multiple attempts?
That's 1473/1600 not 2400

This guy is struggling to get roughly a 1050/1600
I really hope this kid's dreams are smashed and he gets rejected from his favorite school so that he comes and plays for us!
This dude sounds flaky as hell.

Not a great personality trait
And you sound like a massive douche.

Not a great personality trait either.

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
And you sound like a massive douche.

Not a great personality trait either.
I get the just of what you're saying, but too kind. No sarcasm in the least intended. Thanks for the post! :biggthumpup:

Diseqc is getting his jollies off, I guess, :ööööstir:

GTTiger

Varsity Lurker
The kid really wants to go Stanford that's obvious.

He's got a dream, and I hope it comes true for him.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
What is wrong with this kid? Doesn't he know that we are waiting for him to make a decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.