Demetris Robertson decision coming [after LOI deadline]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTMom

Dodd-Like
Being the investigative real estate agent that I am, I'm gonna check into that. :biggrin:

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
Lol, I now know where you live courtesy of GIS.
Perhaps you need to change name to Enurbasmnt??

Did you use a GIS tool or just something like Google maps? I guess the GPS layer is now open for all other apps to grab. Hint: disable geolocation feature in camera settings

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Perhaps you need to change name to Enurbasmnt??

Did you use a GIS tool or just something like Google maps? I guess the GPS layer is now open for all other apps to grab. Hint: disable geolocation feature in camera settings
Google Image Search. It is a Real Estate Listing picture.

If anyone comes over they better bring good liquor.

Last edited:

coit

So, another Thursday has come and gone, and no Robertson celebration!

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I can't blame the kid for wanting to go to Stanford, but if he ends up at Alabama or UGAg he has just wasted his time and everyone else's time. No need to worry so much about the SAT if you are going to Big State U.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
I can't blame the kid for wanting to go to Stanford, but if he ends up at Alabama or UGAg he has just wasted his time and everyone else's time. No need to worry so much about the SAT if you are going to Big State U.
From reading the other sites, it seems he has accepted that he's not going to get into Stanford and is now looking for ways to coattail in other members of his family

coit

From reading the other sites, it seems he has accepted that he's not going to get into Stanford and is now looking for ways to coattail in other members of his family
I've said it before and I'll say it again. How is stuff like this public knowledge? Craziness.

JJacket

How fast are they? Can they block?

JJacket

I've said it before and I'll say it again. How is stuff like this public knowledge? Craziness.
Cause it is on the internet. Also, I am a French model. Bon Jour.

Status
Not open for further replies.