Depth chart. Sampson listed 1st @ RB

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Here's the depth chart from ramblingwreck.com for the Silicon Valley Bowl. Sampson is listed ahead of Daniels & all I can think of is that Sampson must be practicing real well, as Daniels sure has the experience on him. Eziemefe has been moved to the position he will play next yr, FB. Heller is posted ahead of Foshi.

Depth chart for Silicon Valley

Good one ramblinwise.
laugh.gif

go Jackets!!!
smile.gif

I wonder how freely we'll substitute. Lot's of talk about the Bowl being the start of next yr. Will we get long looks at Bilbo, Sampson, Curry, Bridges, Hartley, Darius Williams, Bowers-Wilkerson, Butler, Landry & Burton?

I could care less who plays and how much as long as we win. If we can win and play lots of kids...then that is icing on the cake!

Anybody else notice that, once again, we are playing a team with a bigger O Line and LBs than we have? On an earlier post we were talking about S&C, I still maintain that it's fine to bulk up and get stronger (you need to do both) but we start out smaller than most of our opponents. Here's hoping Chan gets some big boys who can run to come to Tech to even the playing field. Speed is great when you can use it effectively. But there are ways to combat speed, especially when they are just as fast but bigger.

Back