Devoe is back.

Awesome. This will help the program not drop off after the great season. And Devoe will be more in the limelight.

BigGTMike

2020 Stingtalk Poker Player of the Year
I dunno, but after I saw Devoe's post last night I went down a twitter wormhole that led me to some people speculating that Jose would end up in the portal and go to Kentucky. i certainly hope that's not the case.

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
I dunno, but after I saw Devoe's post last night I went down a twitter wormhole that led me to some people speculating that Jose would end up in the portal and go to Kentucky. i certainly hope that's not the case.
He's won an ACC championship and beaten those guys from ky. I see no reason he'd want to step down a notch in program quality.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
How old were the tweets? That was s hot rumor a few weeks ago, but I thought it calmed down.

Beej1953

Varsity Lurker
So now we're just waiting to hear about Jose, right?
I’ve seen several draft ratings where Mo isn’t even in the Top 100. Wonder if he’ll come back if not drafted, or just go play overseas or in D-League.

etc79

Dodd-Like
Georgia Tech point guard Jose Alvarado has received an invitation to the NBA G League Elite Camp, where a strong performance could earn him a spot in the ensuing NBA draft combine.