Dickey commits!

i_bleed_gold_white

Varsity Lurker
Once again, sorry for putting a basketball update on the football board, but apparently noone uses the b'ball one (or so it seems from the lack of #'s of posts). Tech now has verbal commitments from 3 of the Top 100 ranked players in the nation as RaSean Dickey has verbally committed to play for the Jackets. He joins the South Carolina Player of the Year (Zam Frederick) and Charlotte, NC Player Of The Year (Anthony Morrow) in commitments to play for Coach Paul Hewitt and the Ramblin Wreck!

Many expect Jeremis Smith, another top 100 player to verbally commit at a press conference tomorrow as well!

Now, just cross your fingers that we get Ralph Morris, the #3 ranked center in the nation, who appears to be leaning to Tech, and next year's team will be ABSOLUTELY LOADED!

Im excited about Tech Hoops..more so in 2004 and beyond..My son is an eighth grader that plays for a former GT great and has realy improved his game under him..here is hoping that in 5 years he is good enough to put on the White & Gold...By the way that is Randolph Morris..We seen him play last year..he is good...Not as good as Dwight Howard but i think Howard goes straight to the NBA...

Back