Did anybody notice....

D

Damarius

The difference of the effort and execution in the final two minutes and OT period by our team. That showed our capability. Two TD's, a blocked FG, and a pic!!!!! THAT IS GREAT!!!! We need to execute like this the whole game! We have the potential, fellas, we just need to live up to it.

GO JACKETS!!!! STING THE PACK!!

Damarius, I agree, we have the players capable of making the plays.

It was proven by the Auburn and FSU games, plus the last of the Vandy game.

Glad you enjoyed the game. Hang in there buddy.

Father Time

And that kind of performance can happen again, and again, and again - wouldn't that be great. They do have the skills to play well, and the drive to win,.............. when it's on. I think beating the Pack two years in a row is a good goal for this week - show time guys!!

Originally posted by Damarius:
The difference of the effort and execution in the final two minutes and OT period by our team. That showed our capability. Two TD's, a blocked FG, and a pic!!!!! THAT IS GREAT!!!! We need to execute like this the whole game! We have the potential, fellas, we just need to live up to it.

GO JACKETS!!!! STING THE PACK!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I sure enjoyed watching it from the stands. Also, that was a nice little celebration we enjoyed as it was taking place - it was great to see you there.

Back