Did Bilbo play last weekend?

H-town, I am sure you have probably found out since your post, Bilbo caught a pass for 58 yards, which was one of the big plays of the game.

Father Time

Yeah, I did. And if you can consider Houston a cave (I do), then yes, I live in a cave.

damn isn't this a tough hangout?

H-Town, Bilbo played at WR. Made a great catch, gained about 49 yards or so .. the DB came in to push him out of bounds and Bilbo just wanted to run over that guy.

Bilbo had another chance to make a deep grab but it was a very tough catch and he dropped it after making a very valiant effort.

Bilbo had another catch which led to a first down only to be called back because of an ineligible receiver downfield. Basically Ball rolled out and the DE was being blocked by Bilbo. After a while Bilbo shed the DE who decided to rush the passer and Ball dumped the rock to Bilbo.

In another play, Ball tried to throw a pass to Bilbo who was open but a linebacker came in from nowhere to intercept the pass. This happened in the Vandy side of the field right after a Vandy turnover.

So Bilbo received good amount of playing time. There might have been more plays that I might have missed ..

Officially, Bilbo caught one pass for 49 yards.

LINK: Box Score for the Vandy game

Read about Bilbo's catch in an AJC article:

LINK: AJC Article on Bilbo's deep catch

Back